Monday, January 2, 2012

Crepes

I love finding new recipes on Youtube because you can see people actually cooking things. I made these crepes on Christmas Eve after finding a great channel there. I have since made two other recipes from her channel that I will be posting and everything I have made has been amazing! Please do yourself a favor and check out her channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIc2E3uvBMA

Crepes:

Ingredients

1 cup of All Purpose Flour
1 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
¼ tsp Salt
2 Eggs
2 Tbsp Melted Butter
1 cup Whole Milk

Preparation

1) Place the first 6 ingredients into a blender, and blend until smooth and no lumps appear.

2) Preheat a 9 inch non stick skillet (or a crepe pan) on medium heat and spray with the nonstick cooking spray. Using a ¼ cup measuring cup scoop the batter into the pan tilting the pan in a circular motion coating the surface evenly .(the crepes take about 30 seconds a side to cook) Continue the same process with the rest of the batter.

3) Once the crepes are all done, top with your favorite toppings.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just started learning french and my awesome french teacher would love if I learned to make crepes. Also I have never had crepes before and want a good recipe to try them for the first time. thanks!