Thursday, October 20, 2011

Spicy Thai Chicken Bites




If you remember back in May I made Korean Fried Chicken that had a delicious Korean sauce. The link to that is here:
http://onesweethobby.blogspot.com/2011/05/korean-fried-chicken-with-chicken-fried.html
I cooked the chicken the same way but changed the sauce. Here is what I did for the sauce: I used Sweet Thai Sauce and Hot Sauce (my favorite is actually Texas Pete and my husband's is Tabasco) but I used Louisiana Hot Sauce for this recipe.

  • In a wok or large saute pan add about 1/2 cup or more depending on how much sauce you want on the chicken.
  • Add as much of your favorite hot sauce to the your desired level of spicy.
  • Stir them together while heating the sauce until it starts to bubble.
  • Let it bubble for a couple minutes, turning down the heat if it starts to burn.
  • When the sauce is thick, add the chicken and mix until the chicken is well coated.
Enjoy.

We enjoy this chicken with some cold potato salad!