Sunday, July 12, 2009

Perfect Party Cake


My friend's birthday is this month, the birthday girl requested a cake with fruit. I searched the blogs I follow on a regular basis and found the recipe on this great blog http://therepressedpastrychef.com/2008/07/22/dories-perfect-party-cake-revisited/ The cake was so delicious! It had a light lemon flavor, plus my combination of rasberry and apricot jam filling made it perfect. I would recommend this cake to everyone! I will definitely be making it again.
誕生日おめでと
Nanako!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yay! I'm so glad this cake worked out for you - it's definitely my favorite!

Satchmo the french bulldog said...

Thank You Em! I am not a big fan of lemon flavored cakes but this was one of my all time favorite cakes! Thank you for posting this wonderful recipe on your blog!